Gecko Circ-Master Center Discharge Model for increased heating efficiency
The Gecko Circ-Master spa pump (product number 02593000-2010) is also available in center discharge model. The discharge is in the center of top portion. Its wet end can be rotated 90 degrees in both directions. However, in the center discharge model, it is always in the center of the wet end’s one side.
Delivers the same high quality filtration as other versions for increased heating system efficiency. From this Gecko spa pump series, you enjoy higher filtration of up to 4X with lower energy costs.
This spa pump operates on standard low-flow heating systems with higher reliability because of its unique and outstanding features.
- Available in 115 volts and 230 volts
- 5″ Thread Connections (measure 2-5/16″ O.D. on threads)
- 3 Amps, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM
- Includes 2 pump unions
- Carbon-graphite self-lubricating seal designed for continuous operation
- 1 ½ inch inlet and outlet
- Easy installation with quick release compression fittings
- Also available in 50 and 60 cycle motors
It can be confusing to decide which model works best for your hot tub. At Spa911, we have technical experts that can answer questions you may have on spa pumps and other spa parts and accessories. Just dial our hotline to get a quick answer for troubleshooting your spa.
By placing your order today, you can avail of free tax and free shipping anywhere in Canada for spa pumps and other spa parts and accessories.